Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why

It was never my intention to be "political" - I am far too shallow and lazy. But something stirred within me to overlay world events with Biblical prophecy and "end times" speculation. By Divine providence (nothing is coinkeedink in the Kingdom of God), I found Rodger Schultz and Curmudgeonly and Skeptical on Blogger. From there I discovered I had grown up and was, as it should be, a conservative/libertarian-type politically. I don't really care about Republican/Democrat labels, but the Democrat party has left any semblance of conservatism behind, so I am a registered Republican...big deal. If the (R) party continues its pandering to liberals and leftwards wanderings, I'll register as (I). At any rate, I will vote as conservatively as possible.
Anyhoo, this is my platform: Jesus Christ on the throne and whatever may come after that. My writings are haphazard and undisciplined. Perhaps that will improve. The point of Blogger is to express my political and sometimes related spiritual heart somewhere other than Facebook, which is fraught with high school peer pressure and butt-hurtness if one's opinion doesn't agree.
Let us proceed with this experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment