Monday, November 12, 2012

If I am

a homophobe, why do I take very seriously the writings of Hillbuzz and Gay Patriot?

racist, why do I enjoy new Twitter friendships with Black Republican, Chesi P Henry, Ali A Akbar, Crystal Wright, Solomon Thomas, LaShawn Barber, Jen M, Inez Feltscher, Stacey Dash, Kyra Ayn Davis, Thomas Sowell, Vernon B Parker, Pam Besteder, and others?   The courage and ambition that swells forth from people who know they'll be criticized for leaving the plantation is such an inspiration to me to cheer them on as we fight on common ground. I love the new phrase coming from these trenches - "I'd rather assume one was not a racist until they proved themselves so." Amen, brothers and sisters in conservatism!

Now...stop assuming I am a -phobe or an -ist or an -ass until you have such proof. Thank ya very mooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment